Solar Goddess Radiance Attunement Course
Created by Ana May
Harnessing the Feminine Energies of the Sun for Healing & Spiritual Development.
The period from the Beltane to the Midsummer Solstice (around 21st-23rd June depending on the year) marks the time
of the year when the solar energies are at their most potent and are increasing in strength as the days draw on (in
the Northern hemisphere). The natural earth tides are concerned only with growth, vitality and abundance. South of
the equator, the season is turning and the Sun’s power is beginning to increase a little each day as the year turns.
Our ancient ancestors understood the power and significance of particular cosmological alignments and built monuments
to specifically to mark and track these events, and to celebrate them. Stonehenge in South-West England is an example
of such a sacred monument that is very significant for the Solstices.
There are many today that still observe and celebrate these events; my personal religious observations follow the natural
tides of the year and during this particular seasonal festival, the focus of the ritual was the Norse Goddess, Sunna:
The Goddess of the Sun.
In some of the popular mythologies, Greek and Roman for example, deities associated with the Sun have tended to be male.
However, further north, the qualities of the Sun were perceived very differently because of the climatic variance.
During the Beltane fire festival ritual, we celebrated the waxing of the Solar current as Sunna rides the sky, drawing
closer to the Earth and bringing the world back to life after the colder winter months. Starting at Mid-Winter and
increasing in influence as the year turns to Midsummer, Sunna’s power is felt and its effect seen, all around us.
The sleeping trees awaken, stretch to the sky and green; flowers and plants stir within the dark Earth as they sense
her warmth and emerge to bask in her light; hibernating animals awaken and begin their annual rites of courtship and
subsequent mating rituals; during this time, the world is filled with expressed fertility and abundance; the encouragement
and nurturing of life and the joy and hope the season evokes with such bounteous scenes affects us all. You can almost
taste the healing quality of the energy in air!
This force of energy will be imprinted and ‘stored’ within your energy field to be called upon whenever you would like
to invoke and express it for whatever purpose you choose.
The course manual includes the following:
· IntroductionSolar Goddess Radiance Attunement Course-Master Level-$65.00
· Solar Deities
· Global Warming
· Quantum Physics
· The Power of the Mind
· Complementary Therapies & Healing
· Kirlian Photography & evidence of the reality of subtle energies
· Solar Goddesses Around the World
· The Solar Goddess Radiance Attunement
· Sunna – information about the Norse Goddess of the Sun
· Solar Associations
· Creating and Charging Talismans
· Applications for Solar Goddess Radiance Energy
· Affirmations for prosperity, healing, beauty, love, peace and courage
· Global Warming
· Prayer to Svalin for Environmental Healing
· Solar Goddess Radiance Healing Meditation
· Solar Goddess Radiance Healing for Others
· Empowering sacred objects with Solar Goddess Radiance (such as wands)
· Creating a Circle of Protection around you
· Using Solar Goddess Radiance energy to cleanse the energy in a room/house
· Your Solar Goddess Radiance Attunement
· After Your Attunement
· Attuning Others
· How attunements work
· Preparing to treat or teach others
· How energy healing works
· Information about energy exchange concepts
You will receive the appropriate the Solar Radiance Attunement Course Master 40 page Manual via Email, All Attunements and
a emailed certificate. Plus full email support is given before, during and after
all my Workshops.
Copyright © 2002
Spiritual Awakening Network is a registered trademark
Spiritual Awakening Network/All rights reserved