• Ginseng roots gathered from the wild are far more costly than those cultivated on a farm.
Wildcrafted roots will not contain traces of the fungicides which are used on cultivated
• Roots that resemble a human form are more valuable than those that do not.
• Big roots are better than small ones. Thick roots are preferable to thin roots.
• Old roots are more prized than fresh ones.
• Strong characteristic taste and smell also indicate the strength of Ginseng roots.
• Siberian ginseng is cheap, and should cost only a fraction of what Oriental or American ginseng costs.
Copyright © 2002
Spiritual Awakening Network is a registered trademark
Spiritual Awakening Network/All rights reserved